Monday, April 17, 2006

WiFi @Home



Back from KL yesterday. It was a fruitful trip. Met up with most of my relatives, and friends. Also took time to KLCC PC Fair! And got myself all the things I wanted. Money spent -- there goes my last month's on call allowance -- but happy and satisfied at heart!

Just one hour ago, I managed to set up the Netgear WiFi router I bought for only RM160, and now my house is a Hotspot! :) Then fiddled a bit with both my Axim x50v and the Palm TX... whoalah, both can go online now seamlessly! Tried lying down lazily in my sofa with a cup of Lipton tea... checking my Gmails using the x50v... hmm, really better than going to Starbucks for its free WiFi, at least i can lie down (doesn't happen if I was in Starbucks!)... ;)

The other stuffs I bought were the Kingston 1GB Data Traveler II thumbdrive for only RM125 (!), PQI HiSpeed 1 GB Thumbdrive for only RM130 (for my brother), Kingston Ultimate 2GB CF Card for RM320, and nearly bought the Palm Treo 650... coz it was just too tempting (but I thought of waiting for the Treo 700p!)... ;) So there goes my hard earned on call money!

Didn't forget to eat my favourite Cinnabon at KLCC too!

3 comments:

Chen said...

syiok :)

Now u can enjoy surfing while lying down on the bed :)

spinosum said...

Yeah! Reading all the active blogs from u people too! ;)

sbanboy said...

Haha .... great ... I am also using wifi at my apartment ... so convenient ... :)