Monday, April 03, 2006

Ice Age 2


After work today, I rushed for dinner before catching the movie "Ice Age 2". But to my surprise, the whole theatre was so empty, that only less than 5 people were in it for the movie! I really think this won't ever happen in KL or Penang or JB, coz the last time when I was watching Ice Age (1st episode) back in KL during an ordinary weekday, I was spending nearly 45 minutes in the long queue before I could get the ticket in 1 Utama TGV Cineplex, and ending up getting a seat at the right most corner... had a neck pain after the movie!

Nevertheless this movie is rather relaxing and it's good to recoil after a hard day's work; also in preparation for tomorrow's long hour stress -- the almighty "ON CALL" !! Holding the pager is something I hate the most... "Time Bomb" I call it, as it could be triggered at anytime not by you, but by other people! ;)

No comments: