Thursday, April 13, 2006

Time Off

It's been a very busy day today, but I am feeling great -- because I will be flying back to KL tomorrow. Home sweet home! It's Good Friday tomorrow, and so it will be a public holiday here in Sarawak. 3 days in a row, guess that's enough to get me recharged! Also probably in time to catch the PC Fair @KLCC!! :) This round, I hope to grab a 2GB SD Card, a WiFi router and a bluetooth dongle.

This trip, I think I will catch up with some of my long-time-no-see relatives, as well as high school friends. But such a tight schedule, dunno whether can meet up with everyone or not. But anyway, just can't get to sleep tonight... too anxious to go home! Sign out for now.

3 comments:

Chen said...

Enjoy your time back home :)

Dr. David Teoh said...

Work Hard, Play Hard:)

spinosum said...

@chen: Thanks! I really enjoyed it!

@emrcpian: Work Smart, Play Hard! :)