Monday, April 10, 2006

1 Utama Is The Best


Read this article in the Star today, and it really makes me homesick! Whenever I go back each time, 1Utama is always the first few places I hang out with either my family members or some good friends back home. Whether be it a nice movie at TGV cineplexes, or a cup of hot cappuccino at the Coffee Bean. And not forgetting the delicious fried ramen at Yataimura Japanese restaurant -- my parents' favourite!

According to The Star

...The shopping mall (new wing), which opened in 2003, won over five other contenders, including Mid Valley Megamall which won the Gold Award.
Among the winning features of 1 Utama Shopping Centre are ample parking bays, disabled-friendly amenities, good maintenance and well-lit areas with clean washrooms...


In fact this is very true! I prefer 1 Utama to Midvalley Megamall, personally. Midvalley is a bit too big for me, and the walking alleys are just too wide apart, making long hours of walking and window shopping tiresome! On the other hand, 1 Utama's walking alleys are just perfect, and shops are not too far apart, neither are they too cramped together. One thing that I must stress here is that 1 Utama provides Excellent Washrooms! Many shopping malls in big cities provide good toilets, but are charged at least 20-50 sen per entry! 1 Utama's toilets are F.O.C.!! That's what I like about! Thumb's up for that! :)

The picture shows a rainforest in the concourse of 1 Utama shopping complex, which houses nearly 110 species of plants. This really offers its customers more than just shopping experience! Soothing to my eyes, I must say.

No comments: