Monday, April 03, 2006

Another Chain Letter?


A long time friend of mine, out of the blue moon, emailed me the following letter, with a photo attached:

"...If you delete this . you seriously don't have a heart. Hi, I am a 29 year old father. Me and my wife have had a wonderful life together. God blessed us with a child too. Ourdaughter's name is Rachel, and she is 10 years old.Not long ago the doctors detected brain cancer and in her little body.There is only one way to save her...an operation. Sadly, we don't have enough money to pay the price. AOL and ZDNET haveagreed to help us. The only way they can help us is this way, I sendthis email to you and you send it to other people. AOL will track this email and count how many people get it.Every person who opens this email and sends it to at least 3 peoplewill give us 32 cents. Please help us. Sincerely... "

Do you believe this at all? Should I forward it to my 3 colleagues, so that this poor couple can get 96 cents (hopefully) from AOL?

1 comment:

Robin CHAN said...

of course not!!!