Sunday, April 02, 2006

When I Dell Around!


Back in January last year, yeah...! My long awaited Dell Axim x50v finally arrived! I could still remember looking at the new VGA display on this little beauty, "WOW" was the only expression I could blurb out from my mouth! Really, seeing is believing! No matter what the bad reviews given on the net about this new techy gadget back then, you MUST take a look at it, and get to feel it for yourself. Really, it is a nice piece of artwork by Dell. Thumbs up to Dell! :)

I still remember after a long night of charging the battery, I proceeded with the synchronization with my laptop, and then went on to install all the necessary softwares into this machine. But because there weren't many softwares optimized for VGA display in the market at that time, I had to choose carefully before installing them. Otherwise, they did look ugly!

The very fist game which was really boasting the VGA display that time was Bejeweled 2 with VGA display that was REALLY amazingly excellent, in terms of its clarity and crispiness of the graphics and smooth gameplay, as compared to my old iPaq 2210 and 1940!!

No comments: