Saturday, June 16, 2007

Long Silence...

It's been a long silence since I last blogged in April. These past two months had been really happening! And of coz, really busy!

Attempted my part 2 written paper in Singapore, but didn't make it thru this round; official result was out today, and I realise I missed by 1 mark! Sigh, probably will try harder next time! And of coz to pray for more luck next round! ;)

Then came the most horrendous news mid of last month, when my hospital received news from MOH that I was no longer in govt service since 2005 -- ie. resigned! Unimaginable! That news came about, and I was immediately "terminated" from service in my hospital. Everyone from top to bottom were shocked, but clueless. I was myself stunned by the news too!

Stay tuned for the true horrifying tale uncovered...

No comments: