Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last Day Of 2006

Time flies. It's the last day of 2006. Deja vu... I thought I said the same thing last year too! ;)

Covered A&E for the morning shift, as there are many people taking leave for the Xmas and New Year season. Well, my department is famous for being the "kind-hearted" one, and so if any dept needs relieving, the Pengarah knows who to contact! So much so that my own department is down with scarce of MOs, and yet we are still covering other department or districts. Can u imagine we also need to cover Bintulu Polyclinic? Just imagine spending hours of bus ride to Bintulu, and work at the polyclinic; whereas in actual fact, the Bintulu Hospital can just easily fork out 1-2 MOs from their side to cover, just minutes away from the PK? So, talk about efficiency in the govt service!

Well, enough of my ranting. It's the last day of 2006, I should be recollecting all the nice memories of this year long, and summarize them here... What have I achieved this year?
1. Passed my part One exam
2. Got married and had a nice honeymoon trip on cruise
3. Visited Taiwan during the CNY holiday
4. Bought a new house
5. Covered 3 districts (namely Daro twice, and Kapit once)
6. Helped out in the Old Folks' Home
7. Attended Paediatric Refresher Course
8. Fully sponsored trip to Sabah by a drug company (for cardiology update)
9. Bought a new PDA phone (iPaq rw6828)
10. Bought a new Dell over-killed desktop
11. And last but not least... my first Blog on April Fool's Day! :)

Many more, but I think this year is a really fruitful one. I cherish every moment throughout the year, and I think I am satisfied and happy with 2006! What about you guys then?

No comments: