Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Daro Relieving


I was MIA for the past few days 'coz I was relieving at Daro Hospital for a week. That was my 3rd time going to this small town, 3-hour boat ride up the Rejang river. Very isolated place, but the people there are really nice and friendly. Broadband internet was something I missed the past one week; though the hospital has a dial-up service, it was like ages ago since i ditched the dial-up and got so used to broadband surfing experience! ;) But anyway, at least I could still check my emails... nothing more than that, the line was just toooooo slow!

This is the kind of express boat I took to Daro. RM17 per trip. But the aircond wasn't really working well, on my trip back home... Felt dizzy in the boat -- too warm! Like an incubator...

And this was a picture I drew with my Axim x50v, using PocketArtist -- at times, it could be dead boring there!

No comments: