Friday, December 01, 2006

iTech Clip II Mini


Bought the iTech Mini bluetooth headset few days ago, and so far very satisfied with it.

Pros:

1. Light weight and small form factor
2. Cool looking when putting this on!
3. Ear piece fits nicely, and the rubberized edge gives extra grip when put on
4. Adjustable volume -- pretty decent sound quality

Cons:
1. Expensive (compare to non-bluetooth, normal wired headset!)
2. Wire not retractible (so it will dangle around... not so nice)
3. Delay in connecting calls (about 3-5 seconds after u press the button at the ear piece before connection established)

But overall, I would rate this headset 4 out of 5 stars! :)

2 comments:

LT said...

Oh, I've got one of this litle toy myself. RM160 from Law Yat Plaza last month when I sent an emergency embolectomy to IJM.

spinosum said...

Yeah! I am growing to like it more and more each day! Now that my O2 mini just sits in my pocket each day, and I dont even need to take it out to receive call! :)