Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thaipusam


Glad that this year's Thaipusam is declared a public holiday for KL and Putrajaya, and not only for Selangor and the other 3 states. This means that my wife has holiday as well. So early in the morning today, my wife and I woke up pretty early and brought our 5 month old daugther to Kota Damansara for breakfast. My brother and sis in law joined in as well. My daughter usually wakes up around 10-11am, but whenever it is a weekend or public holiday, she will automatically wake up between 7 and 8am; without needing us to tell her (as if she could understand us even if we'd told her?!) This is something quite consistent over the past 2-3 months, without fail; even my nanny also realises this fact too! ;)

I really enjoy weekends or public holidays nowadays, not so much like in the past when I enjoyed going for movies or makan; but now I enjoy taking out my wife and daughter for sightseeing, as well as breakfast at places like Jom Bali cafe, Burger King etc...

2 comments:

sbanboy said...

Life is like that ....time really flies .... and I am glad that you are able to spend precious time with your family ..

By the way .... nice Thaipusam picture ... I like the angle ... what camera you used ??

spinosum said...

I didnt take this photo, just downloaded from internet! ;) I wish i can take such nice photo, maybe u can be my sifu in this photography field someday? :P