Sunday, January 06, 2008

Braun Oxyjet


Last Christmas, my wife got a gift from her mom - the Braun Oxyjet - it's essentially a powered device utilising high pressure water jet tooth cleaner! It's not any ordinary electric toothbrush, but a fine piece of equipment, to really clean your teeth right to their base!

All this while, I thought I am really satisfied with my rechargable electric toothbrush plus the dental floss, but after I tried on the Oxyjet, I am just overwhelmed by the result it gives! My teeth look so much cleaner than before, and the best of all, you could clearly see food particles dropping out from your oral cavity, as the water jet is in progress - sounds gross, but the after-effect is just marvellous! This is especially useful for those people with malaligned teeth, giving rise to deep seated cavities which could potentially hide food particles which are impossible to be removed during normal toothbrushing.

It has a container to place water in it before you activate the waterjet system; if you like, you could even add a cupful of mouth rinse (eg. Oral B, Listerine etc.) in it -- it feels so much better!

The price could be a little steep for most of us, but if you care much for your teeth, it is a worthwhile investment! You have to try it to believe it! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even I'm using this toothbrush and even I'm overwhelmed by the result in very less days. Braun Electric Toothbrush is the best choice in cleaning technology and it is also rated as first when compared to other electric tooth brushes.