Saturday, November 03, 2007

House Warming

It's been already nearly 2 weeks since I moved into my new house. In conjunction with my sis coming back from Kuching for a short break, I threw a small house warming party yesterday -- but only my family members were invited! ;)

We had very simple dinner for this unique occasion. Only fried rice (from one of my family's favourite shops) and KFC as the main course; then we had Apple juice as the beverage and finally Baskin Robbins ice cream as dessert! Although it was really a simple celebration, the togetherness of all my family members (of course the nanny and Indon maid are around as well) was what I cherish most.

After the makan, instead of turning on Astro as the after-meal entertainment, my 2-month-2-week baby girl became the spotlight of everyone around. I think she brings so much joy and happiness to me, my wife, and also all my family members.

And with the whole house aircond turned on, it's so enjoying and comfortable staying indoor. Home sweet home...

No comments: