Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another Month Passed By

Time flies... another month has just gone by. I was so occupied and just so busy over the last one month. My baby, my new house renovation, my new Treo, on calls ...etc. Everyday 24 hours just seemed so inadequate for me.

My baby has grown a lot since birth -- well, otherwise all my hard-earned cash buying her the milk would have gone in vain! (Oh please, don't criticize me why we are not exclusively breastfeeding our baby... haha!) I haven't been weighing her regularly, plotting it on the centile chart -- no, I am not obsessive -- but by my clinical judgment I know she is growing well! ;) She has been rather naughty lately, as she loves to sleep in the day and wakes up in the night (maybe she loves to be on call too!) -- Luckily I managed to persuade my wife's confinement lady to continue as a nanny to my baby girl!

My new house is almost ready, and I will be moving in end of this month. From a simple and original house when we first bought over -- now it has been transformed into a beautiful house with all the renovations in place -- my wife and my dream house! :) I am also currently contemplating to look out for more locum posts to replenish my bank account!

My new Treo 680 has been a great gadget so far. I have no regret getting it afterall. Although there is no WiFi, the GPRS has served me quite well all these days -- I mainly use it during on call time, when there is no case, I will update my Facebook, read some newspaper and run through my RSS feeds using Google Reader. Initially I was thinking of changing to DiGi EDGE, but then after checking on my monthly Celcom bill, the GPRS usage is usually just around 20-30 bucks, so it's still not worth while changing to the 99-unlimited package.

The Treo's keyboard seems a little small, but after nearly 1 month using it, I am so use to it now. I can type pretty fast now. And with Mundu IM installed, I can IM with my family members using GTalk or Yahoo messenger. The other program I use a lot in my Treo is Backup Buddy VFS, which I think is one of the most important software in my Treo -- a few crashes on and off (due to software incompatiblity) has been saved by restoring my whole Treo using the backup software.

Well, there is a lot to write up on my Treo. But probably I will do it when I am free the next round. AS for today and tomorrow, it's holiday for me and the whole nation, and I hereby wish all Muslim friends and bloggers -- Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! :)

No comments: