Saturday, October 27, 2007

Finally Into My New House

After a long one year of preparation and hard work, finally my wife, my baby and I moved into our new house few days ago. Really satisfied with the newly renovated house. With the whole house fully air-conditioned, I think this is one the "wishes" I ever wanted since childhood days -- whenever I stayed in hotels, I had always told myself I wanted my house to be "hotel-like" one day! And now my dream has come true! Breezing cold staying in my house! ;)

And today, me and my wife went shopping at IKEA -- well, to tell you the truth, this is my first time buying things from IKEA. Previously I had always window shopped at this place, but never bought a single thing before. Possibly because last time I didnt have a house of my own, so no point buying things from IKEA -- afterall its a place for home reno and deco stuffs!

The whole afternoon, I spent time with my wife in the family hall -- sitting on the newly bought Rozel leather sofa set -- drinking coffee... hmm, this kinda weekend enjoyment has never been as good before this! And with our nanny taking care of our baby on the second floor -- we were relieved from the parental job for the time being! Haha...

And oh yes, with the newly bought Indesit tumble dryer, there is no more drying laundries in the sun -- we can do the laundry at night, and within 1-2 hours, the clothes will be washed and dried and ready to be used the next day! Wow... marvellous technology.

There are of course so many more things to buy and add on to my new home -- but for the time being I am just overwhelmed by this new home -- just perfect! :)

No comments: