Saturday, March 24, 2007

Car Polish

It's weekend. And so I decided to "give a treat" to my 1 year 8 month old car. Took her to the nearby newly opened car polishing company for a spa treatment! :)

Ever since I bought this car, it has been always me washing her every week. However, after last week's car wash by those professional people from that car polishing company. I finally decided that the RM10 is damn worth it (plus vacuum and waxing the dashboard!). And I will not do that donkey job myself again. And it is also after their persuation last week, that I decided to bring my car for waxing and polishing today. Cost me Rm150 after discount.

But I must admit one thing for sure -- they did a damn good job. Now my car looks just as new as I first bought it. I just hope when I drive out tonight for dinner, it doesn't rain... or else, my car will be due for another car wash in few days time! ;)

No comments: