Saturday, February 24, 2007

Thumbs Up... Dell!


Yesterday I realised that my PC keyboard was not as responsive as it used to be. Whnenever I hit on the "+" or "=" button, it took me at least 5-6 hits before the screen would display it. I knew something was wrong about the keyboard. Without delay, I went to town during lunch time to look for a cheap keyboard replacement. And to my surprise, keyboards sold here are pretty expensive; and the tactile feel wasn't great too.

Disappointed, I thought I would call up Dell about this problem. At first i didn't know that even the keyboards and peripherals are included in the 3 year warranty. And so Dell made my day! :)

I called them up at around 2pm, and they were so helpful. No nonsense. They promised to send the replacement keyboard on Monday by noon. But today, at 11am, I got a phone call from the local courier service company -- my new replacement keyboard is here!!

And now at 12:30pm, I am already updating my blog using the new keyboard!

Thumbs up to Dell. You will continue to have me as your loyal customer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What courier service delivered your keyboard?