Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bye Bye Palm TX

My sister called me up yesterday begging me if I could give her the Palm TX, as she needed a PDA badly. She has been using my O2 mini but she thinks that Palm OS is easier to use and it overall serves better as a PDA! Well, another Palm lover!

And so as a brother, how can I say no. Now that I have so many softwares installed in my Palm TX, and that it has become my laptop replacement, which I blogged about here... Now I have to painstakingly give it to my sis!

So now comes the important question: should I go get a new TX (since I love it so much now)? Or should I purchase a Treo 680 as a convergent unit?... but my iPaq rw6828 is not even 3 months old! Gosh... tough decision! :(

Probably I will stick to my old Dell x50v again temporarily, while waiting patiently for any new and cheap (dream on!) gadget coming up next!

No comments: