Saturday, November 04, 2006

Palm Addict

For the past few months, I have been rather addicted to a website -- Palm Addict. It used to be only blog about Palm OS related hardware and software; but recently, there have been a lot of entries discussing about WM and Linux. Every morning, before I go to work, it is always a habit for me to surf the internet; and I usually will start off with Palm Addict. The updates are so frequent, and there are so many interesting write-ups by people all over the world. It is very enjoying reading people's usage of PDAs in their daily life, and in fact at times, I learn so much from them, as to further utilise my PDA.

There are of coz many other sites which I visit daily, but since I am blogging about Palm Addict today... that's why I am not mentioning other excellent sites for now. But afterall, I am a PDA-addict!

No comments: