Tuesday, November 21, 2006

O2 Mini


Just received my second hand O2 Mini, off Lelong.com.my. Bought it for RM1k, and one month warranty. I thought it was still a little expensive, but I dislike spending hours and hours everyday, just to grab the better deal, probably just 50 bucks cheaper!

Anyway, after trying it out thoroughly for one full day, I realise a few things:

Pros:
1. A 2-in-1 device is really convenient! I dont have to carry a phone and a PDA anymore!
2. Small and decent weight when held in hand
3. Clear display (although cant compare to my x50v VGA screen!)
4. SMS using the built-in virtual keyboard or graffiti is just so simple and fast, compared to conventional T9 method in my phone!

Cons:
1. Digitiser drift problem...!! Really serious! Have to do the re-alignment 4-5x/day!
2. Soft speaker compared to other convention handphones
3. Still WM2003, and not WM5

Now that my wife is eyeing on it, since it is small and a convergent unit -- I might exchange this O2 with her TX! And so I might be out of the darkside again?!

No comments: