Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dell Boleh!

My Dell overkill machine which I blogged weeks ago, has finally given way... for whatever reason, I dunno! The speaker is no longer working, and it crashed earlier on needing a total hard reset (too much PDA jargon -- I mean it needed reformatting!) And the technician has come a few times to my house to troubleshoot my problems, but to no avail! :( Dell has sent me a new sound card, a new set of speakers.. but still they don't get my problem solved

Finally Dell called me up and apologised to me about the recent "mishap" I have been going through! And they willingly do a one-to-one exchange with me! Becoz the current system I have (ie. Pentium 630 with 3GHz chip) is no longer in production, they have willingly upgrade my system to the Intel Core Duo 820 running at 2.8GHz!! Hurray, now I will not only have a brand new computer, but also a free upgrade to the Intel Core Duo technology! They also promise to deliver it within 5-7 days! That's really efficient of Dell!

So, Dell Boleh! :)

No comments: