Monday, March 03, 2008

Samsung 32-inch LCD TV


I ordered a new Samsung 32-inch LCD TV yesterday, and it was delivered in the same evening. It was really a very slick and sexy TV to start off with its outlook, and the display is gorgeous too! I was initially comparing among Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, LG and Haeir. At the end, I took the cost, aesthetic and display quality into consideration, and chose Samsung. I didn't go for a plasma TV because I read many negative feedbacks on plasma technology. And the display isn't as crisp as the LCD screen.

It has an 8000:1 compression ratio, and a response time of 8ms. The outlook of the Samsung LCD TV is aesthetically appealing to our eyes. The Panasonic and Sony have good display as well, but the looks are just too old fashioned! There are 3 HDMI slots, and I purchased a HDMI cable as well at a very special price. Immediately after I connected my Dell XPS laptop to the new Samsung LCD TV, via the HDMI cable, the display on the screen was gorgeous! I tried surfing net using the 32-inch LCD screen, and it was a nice experience! I also tried out playing the RMVB videos using Codec Media Player -- watching Ice Age 2 -- and I must admit the quality of the display is just superb! :)

Well, another new toy added to my collection! Need to work harder now to earn more $$$ for my next gadget! ;)

No comments: