Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Fatherhood So Far...

I am supposed to be on call today (if you read my last post), but surprisingly today I received a phone call from a colleague, and he is willing to take up my call today; so that I can enjoy my paternity leave! I am glad to have such understanding and considerate colleague, in this new place of work! :) Thanks pal!

Few days have past, and it's indeed nice to be a father; well, at least every morning, I don't get off bed yawning or lying down a little more just to catch that few more minutes of sleep. Now, I jump off bed, and can't wait to see my cute little daughter -- then snap a few photos of her, in various postures; be it crying, smiling, making funny faces etc. Just awesome! :)

My life is now in a new chapter -- full of hopes! Sometimes people do think that marriage and having children are just burdensome, but for me and my wife, we both think it's a gift; and we will cherish every moment that we have!

My new house is almost done. Can't wait to move in. I will probably hold a house warming party, in conjunction with my baby's one month old celebration! ;) Hope it will be in time!

No comments: