Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Arrival Of My Cargo Stuff

Finally after a long wait of 15 days, the shipping company called me up today to inform me that my belongings from Sibu will be sent to my doorstep later this afternoon.

Coincidentally, I am at home today, not because I knew that the cargo is arriving, but essentially my food poisoning condition is worsening; had been up since 2am purging away and throwing out undigested food particles (non-bilious, no blood seen)! I think by now I have taken in at least 9 packets of ORS to replace the ongoing losses.

My sister is also having the same problem too -- now I start to wonder if it was the sashimi we took at Shogun on Sunday that has caused all this?!

Anyway, I really hope I can get back to work tomorrow; it's really boring sitting at home being a jobless man! ;( And I can't wait for my car to arrive at my doorstep today!

1 comment:

sbanboy said...

Hope you are better now and that you car is here :)